NOTE: this event is 21 & over
Pricing and details: Expanding the Universe
Welcome to the greatest science talk on Long Island.
Join us Friday, January 27th, and learn about the latest in our Universe at ‘Astronomy on Tap’ as scientists, educators, and artists reveal how they explore the Universe.
• 6:00 pm – Stargazing with the Amateur Astronomers Association
• 7:30 pm – Explore the Space Gallery
• 8:30 pm – Talks and games in the Atrium
• 9:15 pm – Talk in the planetarium
• 10:00 pm – Prize giveaway and screening of Birth of Planet Earth
• 10:45 pm – You don’t have to go home but you can’t stay here.
Proceeds benefit the museum’s Preservation and Education Programs
Astronomy on Tap (AoT) is a network of public outreach events featuring engaging science presentations often combined with music, games, and prizes for a fun, interactive atmosphere.